We are happy to announce that GenDx is supporting ASHI 2021 with a corporate sponsorship! The conference will be held this year from Monday, September 27 to Friday, October 1 and the participants will have the opportunity to attend physically or virtually.
Make sure to join us in our activities!
Teaching Session – FULLY BOOKED
September 27, 2021 9:00 am – 02:30 pm (EDT, Orlando time)
This year, we will hold this event virtually. The session will focus mostly on HLA typing by NGS.
More information and complete program here
September 29, 6:00 am – 7:30 am (EDT, Orlando time zone)
Walk or run to this event, organized by GenDx, and join us on the common goal: enhancing the outcome of transplantation. The 5K Tulip Run will begin at 6:30am at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress.
Find photos from previous Tulip Run events here
User Group Meeting
September 30, 01:00 pm – 02:00 pm (EDT, Orlando time)
- Pascal van der Weele PhD, Project Manager R&D at GenDx will talk about our latest development on Chimerism monitoring by NGS based on indels rather than SNPs and the accompanying software package: TRKengine.
- Hanneke Merkens PhD, Associate Director Education at GenDx, will share exciting preliminary results of our platform comparison study where long read data from Pacbio and MinION are compared to short-read data; is long read sequencing becoming the new golden standard for HLA?
- Maarten Penning PhD, Chief Technology Officer at GenDx will give an update on our newest multiplex strategy NGSgo-MX11-3; giving the highest possible quality data and highest possible ambiguity resolving power.
More information and the complete program of the UGM here
September 27 – October 1, 09:00 am – 05:00 pm (EDT, Orlando time)
Stop by and say hi to your favorite representatives on our Virtual Booth!
Our posters will be available online on the ASHI platform as well as on our online Virtual Booth.
- NGStrack® performance and informativity analysis of 154 samples (Pascal van der Weele et al)
- A multiplex whole gene HLA typing strategy evaluation on various platforms:
both long reads (PacBio, ONT), and short reads (Illumina, Ion Torrent) (Diya Gao et al)
Looking forward to (e-) meeting you!
For more information and registration at ASHI, visit https://www.ashi-hla.org/