Training Course: HLA Typing by NGS
13 - 15 June 2018, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Get hands-on training with reagents and software in less than 3 days
The 2.5 day intensive training course teaches participants NGS-Based HLA Typing from the basics up to advanced levels. It includes hands-on laboratory work (from DNA amplification to sequencing) and data analysis. Moderate knowledge of HLA is recommended for course participants. The course is open to those interested in expanding their knowledge of high-resolution HLA tissue typing.
- Hands-on experience with NGS-based HLA Typing
- Practical laboratory “wet” training
- Demonstrating multiple NGS platforms
- Training on data analysis with NGSengine®
- Send your own genomic DNA samples for typing*
The course is ABHI accredited and participants receive 20 hours/3 continuing education credits (CECs).
*Anonymized samples and data only. You can anonymize data by changing the names of fastq-files.
To register, click here