New product: NGSgo-IndX plates to simplify your workflow
For manual pipetting and automated workflows compatible with Illumina
We proudly introduce the NGSgo®-IndX plate designed for Illumina platforms with the familiar dual indices now as single reaction volumes in a 96-well plate.
- Indices are dried to prevent evaporation
- Oligo pellets are colored for quick verification of their presence
- The plate format allows flexible sample sizes for your NGS workflow
- Frequent barcode rotation by specific distribution of indexes as required by EFI standards
- Minimized risk of pipetting errors with manual dispensing complex index combinations.
You can combine the 4 available plates for processing of 384 samples in a single run. Just order plates separately or in the desired combination.
Available configurations of NGSgo-IndX plates*:
- NGSgo®-IndX plate I – 96 reactions
- NGSgo®-IndX plate II – 96 reactions
- NGSgo®-IndX plate III – 96 reactions
- NGSgo®-IndX plate IV – 96 reactions
- NGSgo®-IndX plate 384 – 4x96 reactions
* RUO (Research use only) product
For more information on applying NGSgo-IndX plate in your workflow, contact our Technical Support Team by clicking here.
To order NGSgo-IndX plate, click here.