We follow the developing outbreak of COVID-19 closely by monitoring the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Dutch government including the health measures of National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM) in the Netherlands. In general, we have defined and safeguarded our critical functions where possible and actively minimized physical contacts in our company, e.g. by increasing online cooperation and working in shifts.
The following is important for you to know:
- Both our Dutch head office and US office are open as usual. You can contact us via our general email address and phone number(s): email@example.com and +31 (0)30 252 3799 or +1 (312) 815 5006
- Our support team remains available for all your questions. Our intention is to answer your questions within 24 hours.
- We have secured the safety and quality of our products by working in shifts to continue production and logistics.
- Orders continue to be processed and shipped. Please place your order via firstname.lastname@example.org or your local distributor.
- All physical contact events in the upcoming month are canceled. We will organize some additional webinars instead, e.g. on April 8th the webinar Multiplex amplification for fast and easy HLA typing is scheduled – click here for more information and registration
Even during this difficult time, we are happy to assist you and we hope that the potential damage for all our customers may be limited. Please take care of yourself and others, and stay healthy.
The GenDx Team