A byline about the posters
Training and Materials
- Chimerism monitoring by qPCR, a robust performance from 0.05 to 100%, Bouwmans EE et al., P296.
- Automation of the NGSgo Library Preparation for 96 and 192 Samples on the Biomek i7 Workstation, Luiken B et al., P312.
- A new NGS-based typing strategy for whole-gene HLA-DRA, Van de Pasch L et al., P314.
- Combining the Advantages of NGS Long and Short Reads for HLA and KIR Typing, Rozemuller E.H. et al., P182.
- Whole-Gene NGS-Based High-Resolution Genotyping Strategy for HLA-DPB1, Bouwmans E.E. et al., P190.
- Replacement of Pre-Transplant DNA with Cell Line DNA in Real-Time PCR Chimerism Monitoring Experiments, Van Wageningen S. et al., P201.