Are you up for a workout challenge?
As an alternative to the well-known Tulip Run, the sports highlight of the EFI meetings, we invite you to join the Tulip Challenge in May 2020. This challenge can be completed from any city, country and continent in the world and goes beyond running since some preventive measures restrict people to go outside.
Share the workout that keeps you healthy and stay connected with the HLA field, as we used to do with the Tulip Run.
Are you in?
5 Steps to participate in the Tulip Challenge
- Register before May 15 via: tulip-challenge-2020.eventbrite.co.uk and wait for your welcome package to arrive at your home.*
- Use the textile marker to write down your city or country on the front of the T-shirt. We also include a card to write down your workout.
- Run, walk, plank, squat or do another (indoor) workout in May, wearing your special edition Tulip Challenge T-shirt and make a photo or video.
- Send the photo or video to email@example.com or share via your social media channel using #tulipchallenge2020. We will publish and/or share your workout on our social media channels to inspire others in the HLA field all around the world to do your workout as well.
- For every submission, GenDx will donate €25,- to the organizers of the 18th International HLA & Immunogenetics Workshop to support research on COVID-19.
*We have a limited amount of Sports T-shirts available. Register soon to receive this special edition Tulip Challenge Sports T-shirt.
With this challenge we hope you will be encouraged to stay active and fit to overcome this exceptional period, be connected with the HLA family and united by the common goal: to enhance the outcome of transplantation.