We are happy to announce that GenDx is supporting ASHI 2022 with a platinum sponsorship! The conference will be held this year from Monday, October 24 to Friday, October 28.
Make sure to join us in our activities!
Monday, October 24, 2022, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM PDT | Las Vegas
Join our training and become an expert in HLA typing. This course will focus on HLA typing by NGS and is aimed for both beginners and advanced users.
More information and registration here
Wednesday, October 26, 6:30 am – 7:30 am | Sunset Park, Las Vegas, NV
Walk or run to this event, sponsored by GenDx, and join us on the common goal: enhancing the outcome of transplantation. Proceeds from this event will benefit a local OPO in Las Vegas, Nevada. All runners and walkers are welcome. Don’t forget to add the run to your meeting registration!
More info about the event here.
Find photos from previous Tulip Run events here
User Group Meeting: Why Gamble on your Rapid HLA Typing or Chimerism Testing? Hit the Jackpot with GenDx
Wednesday, October 26, 11:45 pm – 13:35 pm |
- Pascal van der Weele PhD, Project Manager R&D at GenDx
- Erik Rozemuller PhD, Senior Scientist Bioinformatics at GenDx
- Maarten Penning PhD, Chief Technology Officer at GenDx
Our posters will be available online on the ASHI platform.
- Rapid, robust and reliable high resolution HLA typing of 11 HLA loci using ont minion sequencing (Pascal van der Weele et al)
- Optimizing gene coverage for HLA class II gene sequencing (Sake van Wageningen et al)
- Direct vs indirect indexing for NGSBased Chimerism Monitoring (Maaike Rijkers et al)
Looking forward to meeting you!
For more information and registration at ASHI, visit https://www.ashi-hla.org/