We are here to help you
KMRengine software automates the process of informative marker selection and post-transplant monitoring with our KMRtype genotyping kit and KMRtrack monitoring reagents.
Browse by category, is your download not listed?
Contact our technical support team at email@example.com
Instructions for Use
KMRengine Download and Updates
Latest version: 2.1 (October 8th, 2018)
We recommend watching this basic instruction video by our Technical Application Specialist Bram Luiken before starting with version 2.1.
KMRengine® is IVD in EU/EEA, Switzerland, Norway and Turkey.
For KMRengine .NET 4.6.1 full version is required.
Please note: The newest version of the software can be downloaded using the links above.
KMRengine Release Notes
KMRengine 2.1 release notes
- A search option is available enabling efficient selection of subjects, plates or samples.
- An additional “Send anonymized data” option is available in “Ask for support”, which automatically attaches an anonymized version of the current database. A look-up table will be saved in the database folder to allow traceability to the original data.
- The log files are anonymous.
- .xml files can be exported for the report and the reviewed plates. These .xml files can be imported in LIMS.
- Subjects can be sorted.
- The AriaMx, Agilent version 1.5 is now supported.
- Within the plate view,
- It is possible to scroll through experiments.
- The plate can be resized to accommodate a complete view of the experiments table.
- The creation date of the plate has been added to the header.
- The name and id of the subject has been added to the experiments.
Within the details, sorting is possible and you can accept/reject wells from this window.
- The status of review has been added in the plate tab.
- Protocols and reports can be generated in French.
- Several error messages are now more intuitive.
- It is possible to print the protocol without crashing.
- The algorithm to place samples on a plate is improved.
KMRengine Release Certificates
To assist you with your institute's quality coordination process, we are pleased to provide you the with KMRengine® Release Certificates: