We are hiring!
Looking for a challenge after finishing your PhD?
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a knowledge-focused Technical Support Specialist (PhD), to provide customers with support and education by means of smooth and effective communication.
As Technical Support Specialist at GenDx, you are committed to help improve the quality of life and survival of transplant patients by providing excellent support to customers. You have an extensive knowledge of molecular biology and techniques such as quantitative real-time PCR, DNA sequencing, and related analysis software. In order to resolve specific technical issues, you empathize with customers that are using our products and provide them with support by e-mail. Naturally, you are an enthusiastic and driven person, who communicates clearly and enjoys solving complex issues.
▪ Resolving customers’ technical issues.
▪ Communicating customer needs and questions within the organization.
▪ Using and developing our CRM system (Salesforce).
▪ Collaborating with the Education team.
▪ Providing online education activities for our customers.
▪ Work according to ISO 13485 standards.
▪ PhD in molecular biology or equivalent.
▪ Familiarity with immunological matters, especially the HLA gene family, is favorable.
▪ Experience with (q)PCR and DNA sequencing is preferred.
▪ You are a team player; you show initiative and know when to consult your colleagues.
▪ You are service-minded, representing GenDx professionally at all times.
▪ Excellent command of Dutch and English (written and spoken).
▪ You live in the Utrecht area, or are willing to relocate.
Contact Yvonne Dorland PhD, Manager Support, +31 (0)30 252 37 99.
Do we match?
Join the experts in transplant diagnostics! Send your CV and motivation to Roelien Brommersma MSc, CHRO, email@example.com. Please mention ‘2022_15’ and your name in the subject line of the e-mail.
Unsolicited third party/agency profiles and resumes will not be considered.