GenDx, experts in transplant diagnostics
GenDx is a global leader in molecular diagnostic solutions for matching donors and patients and monitoring transplant success. We combine our cutting-edge software and reagents for Sanger & Next Generation Sequencing HLA typing and Chimerism monitoring with excellent customer support and education. With a highly educated and motivated team of approximately 60 people, we contribute to the quality of life of transplant patients. Do you want to be part of an innovative company that offers excellent working conditions and ample time for personal development? To reinforce our team, we are looking for a
TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST (PhD, 100%)
to provide customers with support and education by means of smooth and effective communication
As a Technical Support Specialist at GenDx, you have extensive knowledge of molecular biology and techniques such as quantitative real-time PCR, DNA sequencing, and related analysis software. In order to resolve specific technical issues, you empathize with customers that are using our products and provide them with support by e-mail. Naturally, you are an enthusiastic and driven person, who communicates clearly and enjoys solving complex issues.
- Resolving customers’ technical issues by answering their questions.
- Using and developing our CRM system.
- Communicating customer needs and questions within the organization.
- Providing online education activities for our customers.
- Working according to ISO 13485 standards.
- PhD in molecular biology.
- Familiarity with immunological matters, especially the HLA gene family, is preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- You are a team player; you show initiative and know when to consult your colleagues.
- You are service-minded, representing GenDx professionally at all times.
- Excellent command of Dutch and English (written and spoken).
- You live in the Utrecht area or you are willing to relocate.
For more information you can contact Hanneke Merkens PhD, Associate Director Support & Education, +31 (0) 30 252 37 99 or + 31 (0) 6 126 558 45.
Do we Match?
Send your CV and motivation to Roelien Brommersma MSc, CHRO, email@example.com. Please mention ‘2020_10’ and your name in the e-mail subject line.
Unsolicited third-party/agency profiles and resumes will not be considered.