We are hiring!
QUALITY ASSURANCE ASSOCIATE (B.ASc)
To strengthen our team, we are looking for an accurate and quality-driven QA Associate, who can translate R&D into QA principles.
As QA Associate at GenDx, you are responsible for quality activities, related to our reagent and software
products and corresponding processes. As part of the QA team, you are working closely together with both the R&D and Operations team. You ensure that the Quality Management System (QMS) complies with the ISO13485 and IEC 62304 standards. Naturally, you are an enthusiastic and driven person, who communicates clearly and enjoys translating QA principles into solutions. A strong desire to continually improve processes characterizes you.
▪ Performing processes according to required quality system standards.
▪ Preparing, reviewing and maintaining QA documents.
▪ Supporting activities such as internal and supplier audits.
▪ Communicating quality assurance information within GenDx.
▪ Working according to ISO 13485 and IEC 62304 standards.
▪ At least an Applied Sciences degree in molecular biology.
▪ Relevant work experience in Life Sciences and/or bioinformatics/software development.
▪ Outstanding in keeping overview with attention to detail.
▪ Good planner, and a great collaborator.
▪ Effective in communication, both Dutch and English (oral and written).
▪ You live in the Utrecht area, or are willing to relocate.
For more information you can contact Erica Kremer PhD, Regulatory Affairs Officer, 030 252 37 99.
Do we match?
Send your CV and motivation to Roelien Brommersma MSc, CHRO, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention 2021_11 and your name in the e-mail subject line.
Unsolicited third party/agency profiles and resumes will not be considered.