In a few weeks, the ASHI annual meeting will be held virtually. Even though we will not meet each other in person this year, we are happy the ASHI committee decided on a virtual edition so we all stay connected within the HLA field.
We also decided on organizing a Tulip Run which will be held during the ASHI meeting from Sunday, October 18 to Wednesday, October 21. You can do your 5k run (or walk) at a time and place convenient to you. Share your result with us and make a photo in your special edition Tulip Run t-shirt after your run is completed
Are you in? Register until October 5th!
5 Steps to participate in the online Tulip Run
1) Register before October 5 via the regular ASHI registration form: https://2020.ashi-hla.org/virtual-registration and wait for your welcome package to arrive at your home or lab address.*
2) When you have received the package, use the textile marker to write down your city or country on the front of the T-shirt. A certificate is included to write down your Tulip Run result, name and location
3) Do your Tulip Run (or walk) at a time and place convenient to you.
4) Submit your time and upload your Tulip Run photo via: https://form.jotform.com/202664398397066 . Feel free to additionally share your photo via your social media channel using #tuliprun2020.
5) For every registration, GenDx will donate an additional $25,- to the COVID-19 relief fund.
With this challenge we hope you will be encouraged to stay active and fit, be connected with the HLA family and united by the common goal: to enhance the outcome of transplantation.