GenDx Product Inc. is a subsidiary of the science-based Dutch enterprise GenDx and located on Research & Technology park ‘bwtech@UMBC’ Baltimore, MD.
GenDx is one of the leading suppliers of high resolution sequencing based-HLA typing reagents and software using both Sanger- and NGS strategies. Recent development of a product line for chimerism monitoring and the support of long standing AlleleSEQR® products from Celera into our product port-folio contribute to further fast growth of GenDx.
GenDx Products Inc. is hiring a:
TECHNICAL APPLICATION SPECIALIST
for direct support of GenDx’s products, to empower customers with knowledge and expertise that help advance their research and patient care
- Support customer inquiries regarding the use of the company’s products in their day to day laboratory work.
- Execute on-site demonstrations and organize laboratory trainings. Perform webinars and provide web-based support.
- Participate as teacher in the renowned GenDx Training school
For execution, we would like to see that you:
- Have 4–5 years relevant experience in a Life Science laboratory.
- Have a strong experience of the NGS workflow on Illumina and Ion Torrent platforms.
- Preferably have extensive knowledge of HLA and/or Sanger Sequencing Based Typing techniques
- Are seeking a full time position.
- Have strong communication and presentation skills.
- Reliable and willing to travel about 50% of your time.
- Live in USA, nearby a major airport hub.
For further information please call Wietse Mulder PhD, CEO of GenDx Products Inc., +31 6 5126 58 64 or Hanneke Merkens PhD, Associate Director of Sales in North America +31 6 1265 58 45.
Interested? Send your CV and a cover letter (stating 2017_01 and your name) to Roelien Brommersma MSc, hrm@GenDx.com.
General information GenDx Products Inc. is located on Research & Technology park ‘bwtech@UMBC’ Baltimore, MD and is a subsidiary of GenDx, a science-based Dutch enterprise. GenDx has an open working environment and supports employees through ongoing opportunities for development professionally.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Unsolicited third party/agency profiles and resumes will not be considered.
GenDx is a science-based enterprise located at Utrecht Science Park. Our high quality products and solutions are vital for patients undergoing transplantation. GenDx values an open working environment and trusts that each individual employee is a team player, showing initiative and a strong sense of responsibility. We ask your full commitment, in return you will have room for your own creativity and input as well as good working conditions.
GenDx is vanuit de wetenschap ontstaan. Als spin-off van het UMC Utrecht is GenDx gevestigd op het Utrecht Science Park. Onze kwalitatief hoogstaande producten en oplossingen zijn essentieel voor patiënten die een transplantatie moeten ondergaan. GenDx kent een open werksfeer, waarin elke individuele werknemer een teamplayer is, die initiatief toont en een sterk verantwoordelijkheidsgevoel heeft. We vragen je volledige toewijding, in ruil daarvoor krijg je ruimte voor je eigen creativiteit en inbreng, en goede arbeidsvoorwaarden.