Become an NGS HLA typing expert in 3 days.
This virtual training course teaches participants NGS-based HLA typing from the basics up to advanced levels. The course is open to those interested in expanding their knowledge of high-resolution HLA typing.
The program features the following topics:
Day 1: 09:30-12:30 CDT (Chicago)
- Introduction to HLA Typing by NGS
- Comparing different sequencing platforms
- Explanation and demonstration of laboratory workflow
Day 2: 09:30-12:30 CDT
- Loading sequencers
- Introduction to NGS data analysis with NGSengine
- Training on data analysis with NGSengine through case studies
Day 3: 09:30-12:30 CDT
- Lab tips, tricks, and troubleshooting NGS workflows
- Advanced data analysis with NGSengine through case studies
- Introduction to chimerism monitoring for the BMT patient
ABHI accredited (1.5 CECs)
Tuition fee: $ 495,- (incl. VAT)
The tuition fee includes virtual access to the course and all course materials, including personal guidance by our support team, during and after the course. You will receive an invoice upon registration, payable before the start of the course.