Update: The Training Course North America is fully booked. For more information, please contact email@example.com
Become an NGS HLA typing expert in just 3 mornings.
This virtual training course teaches participants NGS-based HLA typing, starting with the basics and moving up to an advanced level. The course includes the theoretical background of NGS, a practical workflow demonstration via videos, and extensive NGSengine software training. The course is open to those interested in expanding their knowledge of high-resolution HLA tissue typing.
The program features the following topics:
Day 1: 09:30-12:30 CST, Chicago timezone
- Introduction to HLA Typing by NGS
- Comparing different sequencing platforms
- Explanation and demonstration of laboratory workflow
Day 2: 09:30-12:30 CST, Chicago timezone
- Loading sequencers
- Introduction to NGS data analysis with NGSengine
- Training on data analysis with NGSengine through case studies
Day 3: 09:30-12:30 CST, Chicago timezone
- Lab tips, tricks, and troubleshooting NGS workflows
- Advanced data analysis with NGSengine through case studies
- Introduction to chimerism monitoring for the BMT patient
ACHI accredited (1.5 CECs)
Tuition fee: $ 495,- (incl. VAT)
The tuition fee includes virtual access to the course and all course materials, including personal guidance by our support team, during and after the course. You will receive an invoice upon registration, payable before the start of the course.
Please login to view this video