Become an NGS HLA typing expert in just 3 mornings.
This virtual training course teaches participants NGS-based HLA typing, starting with the basics and moving up to an advanced level. The course includes the theoretical background of NGS, a practical workflow demonstration via videos, and extensive NGSengine software training. The course is open to those interested in expanding their knowledge of high-resolution HLA tissue typing.
The program features the following topics:
Day 1: 09:30-12:30 CET, Amsterdam timezone
- Introduction to HLA Typing by NGS
- Explanation and demonstration of laboratory workflow
- Introduction to NGS data analysis with NGSengine
Day 2: 09:30-12:30 CET, Amsterdam timezone
- Comparing different sequencing platforms
- Training on data analysis with NGSengine through case studies
Day 3: 09:30-12:30 CET, Amsterdam timezone
- Lab tips, tricks and troubleshooting NGS workflows
- Advanced data analysis with NGSengine through case studies
- New GenDx developments
The course is ACHI accredited (1.5 CECs)
Tuition fee: 495,- Euro (incl. VAT)
The tuition fee includes virtual access to the course and all course materials, including personal guidance by our support team, during and after the course. You will receive an invoice upon registration, payable before the start of the course.