Field Applications Manager | North America (based at USA)
GenDx, the Matching & Monitoring Transplant Experts
GenDx is a global leader in molecular diagnostic solutions for matching donors and patients and monitoring transplant success. We combine our cutting-edge software and reagents for Sanger & Next Generation Sequencing HLA typing and Chimerism monitoring with excellent customer support and education. With a highly educated and motivated team of approximately 65 people globally, we contribute to the quality of life of transplant patients. GenDx has an open working environment and supports employees through on-going opportunities for professional development.
GenDx Products Inc. is the North American subsidiary of the science-based Dutch enterprise GenDx with an office in Chicago, IL. Do you want to be part of an innovative company that offers excellent working conditions and ample time for personal development? GenDx Products Inc. is hiring a
passionate and self-motivated
FIELD APPLICATIONS MANAGER | NORTH AMERICA
with a strong knowledge of NGS and a background in molecular diagnostics
to empower customers with HLA typing and Chimerism monitoring expertise
This is a working manager position, responsible for leading a team of field based Technical Applications Specialists (TAS) in North America as well as direct customer responsibility in a small east coast territory.
- Management responsibilities include:
- Lead a team of field based TAS in North America.
- Provide coaching and mentor each team member to achieve their personal best.
- Coordinate the tasks of the North American team and provide sales and technical support to the TAS where and when needed.
- Work with each TAS in their territories visiting clients and building strong relationships with key opinion leaders.
- Assist in the Chicago office a few days each month.
- Provide GenDx headquarters with market feedback and progress reports on a regular basis.
- Direct customer support responsibilities include:
- Direct management of a small east coast territory.
- Execute on-site demonstrations and organize laboratory trainings.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships through face to face visits at key accounts.
- Answer customer inquiries regarding the use of GenDx’s products.
- Host webinars and provide web-based support to clients.
- Participate as an trainer in the renowned GenDx Training School.
- Minimum a Bachelor of Science in Biology or related field.
- 4 to 5 years of relevant experience in a Life Science laboratory.
- 4 to 5 years in the field of sales or applications support including direct customer interaction.
- Having a customer focused approach that leverages world-class support to build close relationships with clients.
- An extensive knowledge of HLA with a deep understanding of NGS and Sanger sequencing.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent command of the English language (written and spoken).
- Represent GenDx professionally, ethically and morally at all times.
- Willing to travel approximately 70% of working hours.
- Living on the East Coast of the USA, near a major international airport hub.
Do we match?
For further information please call Mark Schmeizl, Global Recruiters of Windsor, at 860-325-3505.
This is a full-time position. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Management responsibilities include:
At GenDx, we strive to make the difference.
GenDx is a science-based enterprise located at the Utrecht Science Park in The Netherlands. With a highly educated and motivated team, we contribute to transplant patients’ quality of life. GenDx values an open working environment and trusts that every individual employee is a team player who takes initiative and has a strong sense of responsibility. We ask your full commitment. In return, GenDx offers good working conditions and values your development, creativity, and input.
So, what do you think? Do we match?
Please contact our HR team if you have any questions regarding GenDx as an employer, or if you want to submit an open application. You can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make sure to get your request answered as fast as possible.
Please be informed that GenDx offers new employees a one-year employment agreement. After a second fixed term agreement, and two years of employment, GenDx offers an agreement for indefinite duration. This applies to all employees, regardless of seniority.
GenDx does not consider unsolicited resumes from any third-party recruiters/agencies. All individuals seeking to work at GenDx must contact our HR team directly.