We are hiring!
EXPERIENCED R&D TECHNICIAN, highly proficient in PCR and NGS on various platforms
To strengthen our team, we are looking for an experienced and self-motivated R&D Technician, who translates technological advances into products.
As R&D Technician at GenDx, you take on the challenge to devise and carry out experiments to develop and improve our excellent products for DNA diagnostics. You get to work in a highly motivated team, with the latest technologies on various platforms. You are naturally working very accurately, and you always see challenges instead of problems. You are motivated to contribute to product development in order to make molecular diagnostics more accurate, faster, and easier. To achieve this, you take initiative, and work closely together with other teams.
▪ Development of current and new products for molecular DNA diagnostics.
▪ Development and improvement of protocols and procedures.
▪ Analysis and interpretation of results.
▪ Organization of the laboratory.
▪ Working according to ISO 13485 standards.
▪ B.ASc or MSc degree in Life Sciences, molecular biology, or equivalent.
▪ In-depth knowledge of molecular diagnostics and laboratory techniques, especially Sanger Sequencing and Next Generation Sequencing, (real-time)PCR, and related analyses software.
▪ Long-term experience as Technician in an R&D department.
▪ Independent working style.
▪ Strong planning, collaboration, and communication skills.
▪ Able to keep overview with eye for planning and detail.
▪ Good command of Dutch and English (both written and spoken).
▪ You live in the Utrecht area, or willing to relocate.
For more information you can contact Maarten Penning PhD, Chief Technology Officer, +31 (0)6 133 678 81.
Do we match?
Join the experts in transplant diagnostics! Do you want to be part of an innovative company that offers excellent working conditions and ample time for personal development? Apply now and maybe you will soon be part of the GenDx team. Send your resume and motivation to Roelien Brommersma MSc, CHRO, email@example.com. Please mention ‘2022_05’ and your name in the subject line.
Unsolicited third party/agency profiles and resumes will not be considered.