We are hiring!
TECHNICIAN (molecular biology)
To strengthen our Operations and R&D Reagents teams,
we are looking for TECHNICIANS (JUNIOR and SENIOR) with a keen eye for quality and detail
As Technician at GenDx you carry out experiments for DNA diagnostics to develop, produce and improve our excellent products for transplant diagnostics. On a daily basis, you get to work with the latest technologies on various platforms. You don’t see problems but challenges. You are enthusiastic, naturally working very accurate, and you see challenges instead of problems. You are an excellent planner and great collaborator, so working together in a team is a matter of course for you.
- Development of new products and procedures for molecular diagnostics
- Improving existing products, protocols and procedures
- Carrying out production activities and performing Quality Control
- Analyzing and interpreting results
- Organization of the laboratory
- Working according to ISO 13485 standards
- ASc degree in Life Sciences or equivalent
- Experienced in PCR and NGS on various platforms
- Strong collaboration, planning and communication skills
- Independent and hands-on attitude
- Good command of Dutch and English (both written and spoken)
- You live in the Utrecht area, or willing to relocate
For more information you can contact Maarten Penning PhD, Chief Technology Officer (06 133 678 81), or Sanne Vendelbosch PhD, Associate Director Operations (06 304 406 69).
Do we match?
Join the experts in transplant diagnostics! Do you want to be part of an innovative company that offers excellent working conditions and ample time for personal development? Apply now and maybe you will soon be part of the GenDx team. Send your CV and motivation to Roelien Brommersma MSc, CHRO, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention ‘2021_13’ and your name in the subject line.
Unsolicited third party/agency profiles and resumes will not be considered.