We are hiring!
Reagents Production Manager
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a quality driven and communicatively strong Reagents Production Manager, to manage the production process according to IVD quality standards, to supply HLA diagnostic laboratories all over the world.
As Reagents Production Manager at GenDx you are responsible for the production processes of our reagent products. You ensure that the reagents are produced according to high quality standards and that they are manufactured in time, to supply diagnostic laboratories with materials for their patients. Therefore, you understand the products and their purpose, and can trouble shoot in case of problems. As part of the Operations team, you are working closely together with the QC team, the Logistics team, and R&D Reagents team.
▪ Facilitating production activities by:
– Processing and registration of quality documentation
– Communication with suppliers
– Stock level management
▪ Supervising the Production team
▪ Integration of new products and/or processes
▪ Collaborating with other teams within GenDx
▪ Working according to ISO13485 standard and IVDD regulations
▪ At least an Applied Sciences degree in molecular biology
▪ Relevant multi-year work experience in Life Sciences
▪ Good planner and a great collaborator
▪ A hands-on mentality
▪ Effective in communication, both Dutch and English (oral and written)
▪ You live in the Utrecht area, or are willing to relocate
For more information you can contact Sanne Vendelbosch PhD, Associate Director Operations
+31 30 252 37 99 or +31 6 304 406 69.
Do we match?
Send your CV and motivation to Roelien Brommersma MSc, CHRO, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention ‘2021_15’ and your name in the e-mail subject line.
Unsolicited third party/agency profiles and resumes will not be considered