Get hands-on training on HLA Next Generation Sequencing during the GenDx Training Course in March!
The Netherlands, Utrecht,
GenDx Facility – 15-17 March
United States, Milwaukee,
Blood Center of Wisconsin – 29-31 March
The 2.5 day intensive Training Course teaches participants NGS-Based HLA Typing from the basics up to advanced levels. It includes hands-on laboratory work (from DNA amplification to sequencing) and data analysis. Moderate knowledge of HLA is recommended for course participants. The course is open to those interested in expanding their knowledge of high resolution HLA tissue typing and will cover the following:
- Hands-on experience with NGS-based HLA Typing
- Practical laboratory “wet” training
- Demonstrating multiple NGS platforms
- Training on data analysis with NGSengine®
- If you are interested, you can send us your own genomic DNA samples for typing
The course is ABHI accredited and participants receive 20 hours/3 continuing education credits (CECs).
For more details on Training course in the Netherlands click here.
For more details on Training course in the United States click here.