Learn HLA Typing by NGS
Join the hands-on Training Course
13-15 June in Utrecht, NL
Are you new to NGS-Based HLA Typing?
Preparing for implementation of NGS for HLA Typing?
Course in March is FULLY BOOKED. Extra course in June is now open for registration!
Join our experts to learn how to carry out the complete NGS workflow from DNA to Typing, after which you will be able to set up HLA NGS in your laboratory.
Program at a Glance:
- Complete theoretical background
- Hands-on laboratory training
- In-depth NGS data analysis
- Analysis of your DNA samples or NGS data*
- Full Workflow from DNA to Typing
- Illumina & Ion Torrent Workflows
- NGS platform comparison
ABHI accredited (3.0 CECs)
For more information and to register for the Training Course, click here.