Speed up your NGS workflow with our six-loci multiplex
Get your NGS HLA typing results faster by using our newly developed multiplexed amplification NGSgo®-MX6-1.
Primers are blended together in one tube for the amplification of HLA-A, HLA-B, HLA-C, HLA-DRB1, HLA-DQB1, and HLA-DPB1.
6 loci in one PCR reaction
Optimized PCR protocol and reaction mix to achieve a robust multiplex PCR
- Orange pellet for easy detection of pellet
- No artificial hot start needed
- Short < 3 hour cycling protocol
- No pooling or quantification required after PCR
- Single-locus amplifications are also available, offering full flexibility for typing any number and configuration of loci
- Coming soon: multiplexed amplification product featuring eleven loci
GenDx-LongMix: ready-to-go mastermix for amplification
- Contains polymerase, dNTPs, and buffer all in one tube
- Included with NGSgo-MX6-1
- X-solution for DQB1 not needed
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. No claim or representation is intended to provide information for the diagnosis, prevention, or treatment of a disease.
How to order
For ordering NGSgo®-MX6-1 (RUO) you may contact your local GenDx HLA-specialized distributor or contact us directly.
You can place your order by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or need our assistance call +31 (0)30 252 3799 (NL) or +1(312)815 5006 (USA) or e-mail email@example.com