Why personal data is processed
GenDx collects, keeps, and processes applicants’ personal data for recruitment and selection purposes. Examples include:
- Name, date of birth, age, and gender.
- Contact details, such as residential address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Resume, motivational letter, information regarding education, internships, and work experience.
GenDx processes applicants’ personal data for:
- Recruitment: searching, approaching, and communicating with candidates.
- Evaluation and comparison of applicant profiles.
- Selection: includes informing applicants about the outcome of the procedure and, in case of hiring, drawing up an employment agreement.
- Development and improvement of GenDx’s recruitment and selection procedure, including statistical analyses.
GenDx considers personal data as the foundation of the employment agreement. In other situations, GenDx can process personal data with your consent or in case of a legitimate interest.
GenDx stores applicants’ personal data for a maximum of four weeks after the application procedure is ended, unless the applicant agrees that GenDx keeps the information in portfolio for any future job openings at GenDx.