Technical Support Specialist
Looking for a challenge after finishing your PhD?
Start your career at GenDx, the experts in transplant diagnostics!
We are searching for knowledge-focused talents
with an extensive background in molecular biology.
As a Technical Support Specialist at GenDx, you provide customers with support and education by means of smooth and effective communication. In order to resolve specific technical issues, you empathize with customers that are using our products. Therefore, you need to be an expert when it comes to techniques such as quantitative real-time PCR, DNA sequencing, and related analysis software. Naturally, you are an enthusiastic and driven person, who communicates clearly and enjoys solving complex matters.
▪ Resolving customers’ technical issues by answering their questions.
▪ Communicating customer needs and questions within the organization.
▪ Using and developing our CRM system.
▪ Providing online education activities for our customers.
▪ Working according to ISO 13485 standards.
▪ PhD in molecular biology.
▪ Familiarity with immunological matters, especially the HLA gene family, is preferred.
▪ Strong communication skills.
▪ You are a team player; you show initiative and know when to consult your colleagues.
▪ You are service-minded, representing GenDx professionally at all times.
▪ Excellent command of Dutch and English (written and spoken).
▪ You live in the Utrecht area, or you are willing to relocate.
Call Yvonne Dorland PhD, Manager Support (ad interim), +31 (0)30 252 3799.
Do we match?
Send your resume and motivation to Roelien Brommersma MSc, CHRO, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention ‘2021_17’ and your name in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Unsolicited third party/agency profiles and resumes will not be considered