GenDx, experts in transplant diagnostics
GenDx is a global leader in molecular diagnostic solutions for matching donors and patients and monitoring transplant success. We combine our cutting-edge software and reagents for Sanger & Next Generation Sequencing HLA typing and Chimerism monitoring with excellent customer support and education. With a highly educated and motivated team of approximately 70 people, we contribute to the quality of life of transplant patients. Do you want to be part of an innovative company that offers excellent working conditions and ample time for personal development?
To reinforce our team, we are looking for a
driven, creative and accurate
with an interest in biology and excellent object-based programming skills
As software developer at GenDx, you are working on our HLA typing and chimerism monitoring software packages that are used for transplantation purposes worldwide. You are able to view things from the end user’s perspective and you are able to work both client- and product-oriented. For you, it is of utmost importance that every end-user can implement and use the GenDx software packages intuitively. You add value to the R&D Software team because you are enthusiastic, creative, and accurate. You excel both when working on your own and in a team. You see challenges rather than problems and resolve complex issues based on different approaches.
- Maintenance and development of our software packages.
- Development and implementation of new software tools.
- Documentation and administration of design work.
- Assisting Customer Support in answering questions about our software.
- Working according to ISO 13485 standards.
- MSc in Mathematics, (Bio)Informatics, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Solid knowledge of and experience with software development.
- Excellent command of Dutch and English (written and spoken).
- Proficiency with C#, Visual Studio, Delphi, and SQL databases as well as familiarity with molecular diagnostics (e.g. DNA sequencing and related analyses software) are highly preferred.
GenDx is a science-based company in the Life Sciences, located at the Utrecht Science Park in The Netherlands. GenDx offers a pleasant and positive working atmosphere. Currently, we employ about 60 people who are all very enthusiastic, driven, and knowledgeable. We ask for your complete commitment. In exchange, we offer good working conditions and you will have ample time to develop your own creativity and input. GenDx encourages colleagues to become blood, organ and/or stem cell donor.
For more information, you can contact Loes van de Pasch PhD, Associate Director Bioinformatics,
+31 (0)30 252 37 99.
Do we Match?
Send your CV and motivation to Roelien Brommersma MSc, CHRO, email@example.com. Please mention ‘2020_13’ and your name in the e-mail subject line.
Unsolicited third-party/agency profiles and resumes will not be considered.