We are hiring!
Sales & Application Specialist - North America - Midwest territory
GenDx, experts in transplant diagnostics
GenDx is a global leader in molecular diagnostic laboratory solutions for high resolution tissue typing of both donors and patients and monitoring transplant success. We combine our cutting-edge software solutions and reagents for DNA sequencing-based HLA typing and Chimerism monitoring strategies with our excellent customer support including a comprehensive education program.
GenDx Products Inc. is a subsidiary of the science-based Dutch enterprise GenDx with North American headquarters in Chicago O’Hare, IL. Since 2022, GenDx is 100% owned by the French entity Eurobio Scientific SA.
To reinforce our North American team, we are hiring a passionate, proactive and self-motivated Sales & Application Specialist with strong knowledge of molecular biology and preferably solid experience with NGS workflow on either Illumina, PacBio, Oxford Nanopore or Ion Torrent platforms. Ideally, the candidate is familiar with HLA typing and/or Chimerism monitoring.
As Sales & Application Specialist for our North American team, you empower customers through direct support regarding GenDx’s product and service solutions, which ultimately helps to advance their research and patient care in the field of transplantation.
▪ Perform on-site demonstrations and organize laboratory trainings
▪ Support customer inquiries regarding the use of GenDx’s products
▪ Host webinars and provide web-based support
▪ Participate in educational activities
The successful applicant
▪ experienced technician or scientist in molecular biology
▪ 4–5 years work experience in a life science laboratory
▪ affinity with sales and client-based support
▪ mission driven personality guided by an ethical point of view
▪ strong communication and presentation skills
▪ excellent command of English (written and spoken)
▪ willing to travel approximately 50% of working time
▪ based in the USA-Midwest territory, nearby a major international airport hub
▪ able to work a from home office in a representative, professional manner
You can contact Mike Mignogno BSc, Director of Sales North America, at +1 215 704 9841.
Do we match?
Send your CV and motivation (stating 2023_20) to Roelien Brommersma MSc, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a full-time position
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Unsolicited third party/agency profiles and resumes will not be considered.