We are hiring!
SALES & APPLICATION SPECIALIST (PhD, B.ASc)
To Represent GenDx in the German speaking market, we are looking for a passionate and self-motivated Sales & Application Specialist, to empower customers with HLA typing and Chimerism monitoring.
This position requires a strong background in HLA typing and/or Chimerism monitoring, and you are preferably experienced with the NGS workflow on Illumina, PacBio, Oxford Nanopore or Ion Torrent platforms. You empower our customers through direct support regarding GenDx’s product and service solutions, which ultimately helps to advance their research and patient care in the field of transplantation.
– Support customer inquiries regarding the use of GenDx’s products
– Host webinars and provide web-based support
– Perform on-site demonstrations and organize laboratory trainings
– Participate as teacher during the renowned GenDx Education activities
– Experienced technician or scientist at an academic level in molecular biology
– 4–5 years of relevant work experience in a Life Science laboratory
– An extensive knowledge of HLA on Sequencing Based Typing (SBT) techniques, preferably experienced with both Sanger and NGS approaches
– Strong communication and presentation skills
– Represent GenDx professionally, ethically and morally at all times
– Willing to travel approximately 50% of working hours
– Excellent command of the German and English language (written and spoken)
– Native German speaker and living in Germany, preferably nearby an airport hub
– Able to work from your home office in a professional manner
For more information you can contact Andreas Kuhröber PhD, Chief Commercial Officer, +31 6 16027670.
Do we match? Send your CV and motivation to Roelien Brommersma MSc, CHRO, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention ‘2021_09’ and your name in the subject line.
Unsolicited third party/agency profiles and resumes will not be considered.