SALES & APPLICATION SPECIALIST
Knowledge-focused molecular biologist, empowering customers with HLA typing and Chimerism monitoring.
As Sales & Application Specialist (SAS) at GenDx, you have a strong background HLA typing and/or Chimerism monitoring, and you are preferably experienced with the NGS workflow on Illumina, PacBio, Oxford Nanopore or Ion Torrent platforms. You empower our customers through direct support regarding GenDx’s product and service solutions, which ultimately helps to advance their research and patient care in the field of transplantation.
▪ Support customer inquiries regarding the use of GenDx’s products
▪ Host webinars and provide web-based support
▪ Perform on-site demonstrations and organize laboratory trainings
▪ Participate as teacher during the renowned GenDx Education activities
▪ Working according to ISO 13485 standards
▪ Experienced technician or scientist at an academic level in molecular biology
▪ 4–5 years of relevant work experience in a Life Science laboratory
▪ An extensive knowledge of HLA on Sequencing Based Typing (SBT) techniques, preferably NGS
▪ Represent GenDx professionally, ethically and morally at all times
▪ Willing to travel approximately 50% of working hours
▪ Excellent command of English (written and spoken), and preferably also Dutch
▪ You live in the Utrecht Science Park area, or are willing to relocate
▪ Able to work from your home office in a representative, professional manner
What’s on offer
▪ Becoming part of a driven, ambitious team, within an international working environment
▪ Competitive salary and a pension scheme
▪ Compensation for commuter traffic and working from home
▪ Employment based on a 40 hour work week
▪ Working from home one day per work week
▪ 31 holidays, including 6 collective leave days
▪ Sport pass for Sports Center Olympos
▪ Option to work part-time to 80%
You can contact Jan Duiker B.ASc, Director Distribution Channel, at +31 30 252 37 99.
Do we match?
E-mail your CV and motivation to Roelien Brommersma MSc, CHRO, email@example.com. Please mention ‘2023_18’ and your name in the e-mail subject line.
Unsolicited third party/agency profiles and resumes will not be considered.