We are hiring!
Project Manager R&D
To strengthen our R&D Reagents team, we are looking for a creative and knowledge-driven Project Manager R&D, who translates technological advances into (new) products and customer benefits.
As Project Manager R&D at GenDx, you are highly motivated to contribute to product development in order to make molecular diagnostics more accurate, faster, and easier. To achieve this, you work closely together with other teams. In addition, you support our customers with resolving technical issues.
▪ Development of current and new products.
▪ Translation of technological advancements into (new) products.
▪ Providing technical support to your colleagues as well as customers.
▪ Preparation and implementation of accompanying documentation.
▪ Providing direction and support to the technician team, regarding your specific projects.
▪ Working according to ISO 13485 standards and IVDR directives.
▪ PhD in molecular biology, or equivalent.
▪ Experienced in translation of technological advances into new products and customer benefits.
▪ Familiarity with immunological matters, especially the HLA gene family, is preferred.
▪ Highly experienced with quantitative (real-time) PCR, DNA sequencing, and related analysis software.
▪ Advanced project management and presentation skills as well as analytical abilities.
▪ Excellent command of Dutch and English (written and spoken).
▪ You live in the Utrecht area, or are willing to relocate.
Contact Maarten Penning PhD, CTO, +31 6 133 678 81 or +31 (0)30 252 37 99.
Do we match?
Send your CV and motivation to Roelien Brommersma MSc, CHRO, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention ‘2022_16’ and your name in the e-mail subject line.
Unsolicited third party/agency profiles and resumes will not be considered.