GenDx, experts in transplant diagnostics
GenDx is a global leader in molecular diagnostic solutions for matching donors and patients and monitoring transplant success. We combine our cutting-edge software and reagents for Sanger & Next Generation Sequencing HLA typing and Chimerism monitoring, with excellent customer support and education. Together with a highly educated and motivated team of approximately 60 people, we contribute to the quality of life of transplant patients. Do you want to be part of an innovative company that offers excellent working conditions and ample time for personal development?
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a
creative and knowledge-driven
Project Manager R&D (PhD)
who translates technological advances into (new) products and customer benefits
As Project Manager R&D at GenDx, you are highly motivated to contribute to product development in order to make molecular diagnostics more accurate, faster, and easier. To achieve this, you work closely together with other teams. In addition, you support our customers with resolving technical issues, either via email, phone or on site.
- Development of current and new products.
- Translation of technological advancements into (new) products.
- Providing technical support to your colleagues as well as customers.
- Preparation and implementation of accompanying documentation.
- Providing direction and support to the Technician team, regarding your specific projects.
- Working according to ISO 13485 standards and IVDR directives.
- PhD in molecular biology, or equivalent.
- Familiar with immunological matters, especially the HLA gene family.
- Highly experienced with (real-time) PCR, Sanger Sequencing and Next Generation Sequencing.
- Advanced project management and presentation skills as well as analytical abilities.
- Excellent command of Dutch and English (written and spoken).
- You live in the Utrecht area, or are willing to relocate.
For more information, you can contact Maarten Penning PhD, CTO, via +31 30 252 37 99.
Download the vacancy text (PDF).
Do we match?
Send your CV and motivation to Roelien Brommersma MSc, CHRO, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention ‘2020_01’ and your name in the email subject line.
Unsolicited third party/agency profiles and resumes will not be considered.