GenDx, experts in transplant diagnostics
GenDx is a global leader in molecular diagnostic solutions for matching donors and patients and monitoring transplant success. We combine our cutting-edge software and reagents for Sanger & Next Generation Sequencing HLA typing and Chimerism monitoring with excellent customer support and education. With a highly educated and motivated team of approximately 60 people, we contribute to the quality of life of transplant patients. Do you want to be part of an innovative company that offers excellent working conditions and ample time for personal development? To strengthen our team, we are looking for a
creative, knowledge-driven and experienced
Product Line Manager (MSc)
with a background in life sciences and strong commercial awareness
As Product Line Manager at GenDx, you manage one or more product lines, from concept to launch and throughout the entire product lifecycle. Together with the marketing team, you are involved in designing, managing, and evaluating the production of marketing materials. You are a real team player, who smoothly collaborates with both your own team and other teams. At the same time, it comes naturally to you to take initiative and work autonomously. Last, but not least, you have a pragmatic ‘can-do’ attitude and you effortlessly apply the appropriate marketing tools to position our products in the market.
- Managing the product portfolio.
- Maintaining an understanding of relevant markets and market developments.
- Conducting market research and post-marketing surveillance.
- Managing several marketing activities that are associated with your product line(s), such as advertising, sponsoring, and public relations.
- Working according to ISO 13485 standards.
- Academic level in molecular biology, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of molecular diagnostics and laboratory techniques, especially (real-time) PCR,
Sanger based sequencing, Next Generation Sequencing, and related analyses software.
- Adequate work experience in a similar position.
- Willing to travel in order to visit international conferences and customers.
- Excellent command of Dutch and English (written and spoken).
- You live in / are open to relocating to Utrecht, or the surrounding area.
- Willing to work full-time.
For more information, you can contact Boudewijn Erasmus MSc, CMO, T: +31 (0) 30 252 37 99.
Do we match?
Send your CV and motivation to Roelien Brommersma MSc, CHRO, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention ‘2020_03’ and your name in the subject line of the e-mail.
Unsolicited third party/agency profiles and resumes will not be considered.