We are hiring!
To strengthen our R&D Software team, we are looking for a an ambitious, self-starting and improvement-focused DevOps Engineer, contributing fresh ideas and innovation, guaranteeing a smooth connection between IT and our excellent software for transplantation purposes.
As DevOps Engineer at GenDx, you are the spindle that ensures a smooth conjunction between software development and IT operations. To achieve reliability and efficiency within GenDx, you work closely together with both the R&D Software team, the System Administrator and Quality Assurance team. You are both a self-starter and a team player, who always keeps an overview while maintaining meticulous attention to detail. You have a ‘can do’ attitude, and a strong belief that ‘the best can always be better’.
▪ Setting up and maintaining DevOps practices to support development activities.
▪ Building and establishing new development tools for test and research environments.
▪ Automate and improve software development and release processes.
▪ Integrate and monitor new tools and technologies.
▪ Create and maintain documentation.
▪ Collaborate with IT regarding infrastructure design and problem-solving.
▪ Implement and monitoring solutions to provide visibility into the infrastructure.
▪ Ensure that systems are safe and secure against cyber security threats.
▪ Work according to ISO 13485 standards.
▪ Bachelor degree in software engineering or equivalent, or acquired level through work experience.
▪ In software engineering, DevOps engineer, or a similar technical role.
▪ Professional work experience with software engineering:
◦ Development methodologies, toolsets and source code control.
◦ Linux, preferably Debian and Ubuntu.
◦ .NET applications for Windows.
▪ Solid experience with setup, configuration, and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins).
▪ Working knowledge of C# is a pre.
▪ Proficient with scripting and the command line.
▪ Good interpersonal skills and a self-starting attitude to progressing project work.
▪ Good command of Dutch and English, both written and spoken.
▪ Knowledge of IEC 62304 and/or ISO 13485 is a pre.
▪ You live in the Utrecht area, or are willing to relocate.
For more information you can contact Loes van de Pasch PhD, Associate Director Bioinformatics,
+31 (0)6 192 152 95 or +31 (0)30 252 37 99.
Do we match?
Join the experts in transplant diagnostics! Send your CV and motivation to Roelien Brommersma MSc, CHRO, email@example.com. Please mention 2022_09 and your name in the e-mail subject line.
Unsolicited third party/agency profiles and resumes will not be considered.