Is your lab interested in MICA and MICB and you are eager for a collaboration?
GenDx is making an open call for research proposals for the investigation of the role of MICA and MICB in transplant success.
- Access to hybridomas to obtain anti-MICA and MICB antibodies
- Access to HEK293 cell lines for antigen production (16 MICA, 6 MICB antigens)
- The assay details
- Our knowledge and scientific experience to obtain the best possible outcome
- Research proposal
- Investigate role of MICA/B in transplant success
- Use of 1 (or both) of the MICA MICB ELISAs
- Use patient samples
- Intension to publish (in peer reviewed journal)
- Lab with facilities to produce antibodies/antigens from hybridomas/HEK293
- Access to relevant patient samples
- Test and optimize ELISA assay(s)
Write one A4 research proposal and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org