TeamViewer Instructions QuickSupport
Follow the instructions below if you need live support on your computer.
If you need assistance, please call +31 (0)30 252 3799 or E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org before following these steps and our representative will happily guide you through the process.
• Go to the GenDx TeamViewer website by clicking here.
• A TeamViewer execute file will automatically start to download.
• You may be asked if you are sure you want to run this program. Click "Run," or "Agree," or anything else your computer may prompt you with. This is a security precaution to ensure that you, the computer owner, are the one asking to do this.
• A window will pop up with a Session code and your name.
•The GenDx representative can see that you have started TeamViewer and can start remote control. You will see a message: “GenDx Support would like to view and control your desktop. Would you like to allow that?” Click on “Allow”:
• Now the GenDx representative will have control of your mouse cursor and will be able to type information into your computer as if they were sitting there themselves. At the same time you can describe your issue or comments with us over the phone, so we can work them out together.
Please note, you can regain control of the mouse at any point.